And… Even though its the program which has helped hundreds of runners, it still wasn’t quite good enough for us.
So we have completely rewritten it!
So if you are looking to work on your running technique, whether thats to become a little faster or maybe more economical, read on.
“Just a short note to say thank you, on Saturday I achieved a new PB at Southampton parkrun, something I haven’t done for over 2 years. ” – John Clarke.
So this course is for you if you are interested in:
– Learning how to improve your running technique and efficiency, in an environment where we help you learn rather than just tell you that you are doing it wrong.
– Lowering your personal bests, and we’ve helped runners shave minutes off their 5k times in the past
– Being able to run further, easier. Isn’t this the goal for any runner? We’ll we can show you how and you’ll feel the difference after just one week.
– Getting stronger. Improving strength is one of those things we know we SHOULD do, but rarely find time to do. In our weekly session we prioritise strength and you’ll be given plenty of ideas to try at home too.
– Boosting your fitness. Over our course, you’ll improve your fitness and your confidence will rise as a result.
– Being part of a supportive community. At RunCamp we have built an amazing community of helpful and enthusiastic runners who are there to help and assist no matter what.
– Foot Landing to improve your running technique and efficiency
– How to move your arms for the best impact
– Whats the best running cadence for YOU
– Breathing techniques
– Mobility exercises to improve your flexibility
– And much more.
Each week will have a dedicated section to running technique, strength training and fitness training too.
Theres plenty to fit in and learn and you won’t be disappointed.
Included in the price you pay is:
– A 6 week RunCamp course led by one of our very experienced Coaches
– Access to the coaches for questions and queries during the course.
– Weekly summary email, sent directly to you after each weeks session so you can recap what you covered at home.
These are available to everyone who joins RunCamp on our Technique and Strength Course:
– FREE Copy of our Ebook including 50 of our favourite running sessions (£7.99)
– A FREE place on our Friday Night Coached Interval Session (worth £30) taking your number of weekly sessions up to two per week.
– A FREE entry to our RunCamp Night of the 5k PB (July 7th) to put everything you have learnt into practise!
– Plus discounts on a wide range of our other running specific services (such as 121 video analysis, sports massage and training plans)
– AND… We are about to create a video version of this course, as soon as it is released you’ll be sent a copy to relive the course again and again!
We only open our doors to new runners three times per year (January, May and September).
Currently our future (confirmed) start dates are as follows:
Tuesday 23rd May 2017 & Friday 26th May 1930-2030
At The Southampton Sports Centre
Payment In Full for £99.00
September 2017 – at the following locations:
Southampton, Chandlers Ford and Whiteley.
Sign Up for the Pre Sale list below…
We believe this is the most comprehensive coaching course for runners and as such have received positive feedback from previous course attendees:
“I’ve had a year I never thought possible. RunCamp have been a massive part of it. If you are in any doubt, my advice is to just try it. I’ve done RC1 [Level One] RC2 [Level 2], Intervals, and have a personal online plan. My technique, fitness and race times have all massively improved. “
– Paul Eves.
“So good to actually talk about HOW to run rather than just about running .. bring on next week!”
– Rob Aubrey.
“My goal for the summer was to get a sub 21 minute 5k – achieved!! Southampton parkrun this morning in 20:50!
Massive thanks to Ant and his awesome runcamp course, highly recommended for all abilities of runners!”
– Sarah Winstone.
“Ant and his team are dedicated awesome athletes willing to give you everything you need to succeed in your goals and enjoy running safely and injury free… 100% first class service”
– Julian Porter.
“I really appreciate what you have taught me and truly believe it will take my running, training and overall times to a new level. I have recommended RunCamp to anyone who will listen as I believe you have an excellent program. I am a better runner because of you, thank you.”
– Mark Dyer.