THE RUNCAMP RUNNING WEEKEND IN THE NEW FOREST
The Running Weekend that has been designed to be more than just about running.
Yes, we’ll lead you through some spectacular scenery in the New Forest, and you’ll have the chance to do a structured interval session and do some exploring in a long run.
But you’ll also get a real chance to spend time with the RunCamp coaches, learning from them in seminars designed especially for the weekends.
Covering a whole host of topics, from running technique to designing your training plan to the mental side of running too.
There is also plenty of time for you to ask your own questions during the weekend and work one on one with the coaches to really work on what you personally need to.
If you are a runner (if you own a pair of running shoes, you count..!) and want to spend a weekend:
– Learning how to become more efficient at running
– Becoming more motivated to run
– Getting inspired to do more and achieve more
– Socialising with like minded runners, and we attract the nicest runners on our weekends.
– Realising that your struggles can be overcome as we break down barriers stopping you achieving what you want.
Our weekend goals are simple: To make sure that you leave us not just motivated, but with the tools to make sure that you continue to improve even after our time together.
To EDUCATE, MOTIVATE and INSPIRE runners.
Find out more about our weekends by clicking on the image below which will enable you to download our Weekend Brochure: