And… Even though its the program which has helped hundreds of runners, it still wasn’t quite good enough for us.
So we have completely rewritten it!
So if you are looking to work on your running technique, whether thats to become a little faster or maybe more economical, read on.
“Just a short note to say thank you, on Saturday I achieved a new PB at Southampton parkrun, something I haven’t done for over 2 years. ” – John Clarke.
So this course is for you if you are interested in:
– Learning how to improve your running technique and efficiency, in an environment where we help you learn rather than just tell you that you are doing it wrong.
– Lowering your personal bests, and we’ve helped runners shave minutes off their 5k times in the past
– Being able to run further, easier. Isn’t this the goal for any runner? We’ll we can show you how and you’ll feel the difference after just one week.
– Getting stronger. Improving strength is one of those things we know we SHOULD do, but rarely find time to do. In our weekly session we prioritise strength and you’ll be given plenty of ideas to try at home too.
– Boosting your fitness. Over our course, you’ll improve your fitness and your confidence will rise as a result.
– Being part of a supportive community. At RunCamp we have built an amazing community of helpful and enthusiastic runners who are there to help and assist no matter what.
– Foot Landing to improve your running technique and efficiency
– How to move your arms for the best impact
– Whats the best running cadence for YOU
– Breathing techniques
– Mobility exercises to improve your flexibility
– And much more.
Each week will have a dedicated section to running technique, strength training and fitness training too.
Theres plenty to fit in and learn and you won’t be disappointed.
Well, you’ll get a lot of fantastic bonuses when you join us:
SIX WEEKS OF COACHING – Each week you’ll get access to a coach in a small group to go through each weekly topic. There’ll be aspects related to running cadence, stride length and much more. Each week you’ll be taken through the theory and you’ll be helped with all of the drills and what to do outside of your weekly session.
UNLIMITED QUESTIONS – As a attendee on our courses you’ll get access to the coaches and we’ll be there to answer any questions you have about quite literally anything!
WEEKLY SUMMARY EMAIL – Each week an email is sent out to remind you about everything covered that week plus the password to access the online version of the course (details further down…)
FREE INTERVALS – Every week, you’ll get access to the Friday Night Interval Group (usually £19.99 per month), upping your number of sessions to two per week (bargain!) and you’ll still be getting feedback on your running technique during these sessions too.
FREE TIMED 5k – At the end of the course, we’ve been hosting an informal timed 5k run around the running track. This is your chance to pop what you’ve been doing into practise in this timed run.
ONLINE COURSE – We also include everything we do in person as an online course too – you’ll get access to all of this so you can keep up the good work from the comfort of your own home.
TECHNIQUE WEBINAR – The hugely successful technique webinar is yours to download and consume at your leisure. It’s 80 minutes of pure running knowledge and will let you in on some great tips.
50 RUNNING SESSIONS – Our RUNFAST ebook currently sells on Amazon for £7.99 and contains 50 of our favourite running sessions you can do in less than an hour. You’ll get an electronic version of this for free.
DISCOUNTS – We all love a discount, and through doing the course you’ll be able to get plenty of discounts on Sports Massages, Video Analysis, 121 technique/strength sessions and even online coaching.
Join the next Technique Course right here:
Tuesday 5th September 2017 19:30-2030
At The Southampton Sports Centre
Payment In Full for £99.00
We believe this is the most comprehensive coaching course for runners and as such have received positive feedback from previous course attendees:
“I’ve had a year I never thought possible. RunCamp have been a massive part of it. If you are in any doubt, my advice is to just try it. I’ve done RC1 [Level One] RC2 [Level 2], Intervals, and have a personal online plan. My technique, fitness and race times have all massively improved. “
– Paul Eves.
“So good to actually talk about HOW to run rather than just about running .. bring on next week!”
– Rob Aubrey.
“My goal for the summer was to get a sub 21 minute 5k – achieved!! Southampton parkrun this morning in 20:50!
Massive thanks to Ant and his awesome runcamp course, highly recommended for all abilities of runners!”
– Sarah Winstone.
“Ant and his team are dedicated awesome athletes willing to give you everything you need to succeed in your goals and enjoy running safely and injury free… 100% first class service”
– Julian Porter.
“I really appreciate what you have taught me and truly believe it will take my running, training and overall times to a new level. I have recommended RunCamp to anyone who will listen as I believe you have an excellent program. I am a better runner because of you, thank you.”
– Mark Dyer.